Impulse Gaming is having a sale today in conjunction with Black Friday. The sale includes discounted gaming peripherals, consoles, select PS4 games, and also Nintendo Switch games including the recently released Pokemon Sword and Shield.
One of the highlights of the sale is the Death Stranding Collector’s Edition which is priced at RM749. The bundle includes limited edition items such as a Bridges cargo case, a steel book cover, and even a life-size Bridge Baby (BB) statue. Prior to this promotion, the Collector’s Edition is originally priced at RM929.
Other than that, here are some of the other games Impulse is offering on sale for its Black Friday:
- Death Stranding Deluxe Edition – RM 249
- Monster Hunter Iceborne Collector Edition – RM 399 / RM 499 (Master Collector)
- WWE 2K20 Smackdown Edition – RM 399
- PES 2020 – RM 119
- FIFA 20 – RM169
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – RM 119 (Standard) / RM 149 (Gold) / RM 199 (Ultimate)
- Days Gone Collector’s Edition – RM 399
- Borderlands 3 – RM 149
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – RM 129
- The Outer World – RM 209
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Double Pack – RM 429
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – RM 159
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 – RM 179
Aside from the ones listed, Impulse Gaming is offering RM20 off from all of their games, as well as RM100 off from gaming monitors and Warlord Gaming Chair products. PlayStation 4 consoles are also discounted at RM50 off, and a LEGO Movie 2 Video Game + Nintendo Switch Lite bundle at RM899.
The sale will be available at all Impulse Gaming branches including Johor Bahru, Penang, and Sunway. Do take note that Impulse Gaming’s Black Friday promotion is only limited to walk-in sales only.
(Source: Impulse Gaming)