For those of you who are using iOS 11 on your iPhone or iPad, it ‘s time to check for an update again. Apple has just released its iOS 11.0.2 update that features some bug fixes and improvements, including an audio crackling issue on the iPhone 8.
iOS 11.0.2 is available right now via an over the air update. Just head on to the settings menu, tap on General, followed by Software Update. According to the description, the update fixes the audio issue on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, addresses an issue that causes some photos to become hidden, and fixed an issue where certain attachments in emails could not be opened.
This is the second iOS minor update since iOS 11 was released on 19 September 2017. Apple has also released its iOS 11.1 update to Public Beta testers. The update features some slightly bigger changes such as updated animation when tapping status bar on top of page, updated unlock animation, new Assistive Touch custom actions, and such.
- Updated animation when tapping status bar to go to top of page
- Updated unlock animation
- Updated Lock screen camera animation
- New Assistive Touch Custom Actions
- New icons in Assistive Touch menu
- Assistive Touch menu opens near Assistive Touch icon
- Updated Camera app icon under Settings → General → Restrictions
- Slightly modified transition between apps when tapping a notification
- Grouped emoji typing suggestions