For those of you who wish to get the new iPhone 7 and iPhone7 Plus from Maxis, you may now trade in your old device and receive up to RM1,560 in rebates for your new phone. Maxis Trade Up program lets you enjoy bigger savings on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge, Huawei P9, and more.
Maxis accepts devices from various manufacturers including Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lenovo and Huawei. The maximum trade-in value of each devices are as follows:
- iPhone 6s – RM1,560
- iPhone 6 Plus – RM1,200
- iPhone 6 – RM960
- iPhone 5s – RM480
- iPhone 5 – RM240
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – RM720
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 – RM1,200
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – RM720
- Samsung Galaxy S7 – RM1,200
- Sony Xperia Z2 – RM240
- Sony Xperia Z3 – RM480
- Huawei Mate 8 – RM960
- Huawei P9 – RM960
Check out Maxis for the full list of devices that are eligible for the trade up offer. If your device is not listed on the telco’s website, you can still trade it in to buy a new phone from Maxis however, the telco will only offer RM40 rebate – that’s down from the minimum trade-in value of RM240 that was offered earlier this year.
Do note that Maxis’ Trade Up program is only available for device purchases tied to a contract or Maxis Zerolution bundle, tied to MaxisONE plan 128 and above.
As with before, your old phone must be in working condition with no major damage:
- Device must be able to power on and off, can be charged & have access to IMEI.
- Display screen is functional and free from cracks, no damage pixels, no shadow, no discolour and no signs of water damage.
- Device must have network signal, be able to make outgoing calls, and can perform factory reset.
- Casing and cover must have no major damage, and crack. No missing or broken buttons.
- iPhone user, please ensure that your Find My iPhone is unlocked. Activation lock and screen lock must be remove.
- Device must not be a clone set. Device can be either a local or overseas set.
Check out Maxis to find out more.