Sony Mobile recently launched a “Are you the next face of Xperia?” campaign to search for one unique individual across Southeast Asia to represent its brand. The campaign is available for thousands of Xperia customers from countries across the region including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Are you a diver, a gym enthusiast, or have ears of a bat? You might just be the lucky one to be the next face of Xperia. The mobile company is looking for individuals that embodies the “sprit, energy and attitude of the brand through one of the seven Xperia propositions:
- Waterproof: I can survive underwater
- Low Light: I can see in the dark
- 2 Day Battery: I can stay awake for days
- Hi-Res Audio: I can hear things you can’t
- Remote Play: I can run through walls
- Smartwear: I can shape tomorrow
“We are really excited to discover and work with these Southeast Asian individuals who are able to look beneath the surface and inspire different perspectives. Sony is delighted to empower the faces of Xperia with the ability to find the extraordinary in the everyday” – Andrew Cheong, Country Director for Sony Mobile Malaysia.
The prizes include:
- The opportunity to participate in future Xperia marketing programs
- A Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone and Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (this isn’t even official in Malaysia yet!)
- Return airfare from the winner’s nearest capital city to Manila for a photography shoot
- Hotel accommodation for the duration of the shoot