Truth to be told, there is still substantial amount of PlayStation 3 owners in the market even with the release of PlayStation 4. If you are one of them and has missed couple of blockbuster titles in your collection, then keep a look for the upcoming release of PS3 Ultra Pop, Dual Pack, and Triple Pack bundles.
With affordability as the main focus for these bundles, games are able to obtain titles under them for as low as RM 69. Given their low asking price, the games from these value for money bundles are actually several years old through. Here is the list of games that are part of the PS3 Ultra Pop selection which costs RM 69 each:
– God of War: Ascension (Chinese+English Version)
– Puppeteer (Chinese+English Version)
– Everybody’s Golf 6 (Chinese+English Version)
– KILLER IS DEAD (Chinese+English+Japanese Version)
– Assassin’s Creed 3 (English Version)
– Assassin’s Creed 3 (Chinese Version)
– Far Cry 3
– LEGO® Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Warner Bros Interactive
– LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 5-7
– LEGO® The Lord of the Rings
– Mortal Kombat Komplete Kollection (Game of the Year Edition)
For the latest release of its PS3 Dual Pack collection, it seems like SCE has turn its focus to younger gamers by offering the Ultimate Kids Pack which features LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet Karting. Additionally, there’s also the Artistic Pack which contains Ico, Shadows of The Colossus, Journey, Flower, and flOw. In terms of pricing, these PS3 Dual Pack are priced at RM 119 each.
Meanwhile, SCE has also choose to tap into its highly successful Unchartered and God of War series for the PS3 Triple Pack bundles. Priced at RM 159 for each bundle, the Unchartered Triple Pack features all three Unchartered PS3 games while the God of War Triple Pack includes GoW Collection (which is the remastered version of GoW I and II), GoW III, and GoW: Ascension.
As for their release dates, the PS3 Ultra Pop titles and Dual Pack bundles will be rolled out in Malaysia starting from 1 July. The PS3 Triple Pack will then follow suit in 22 July. For further information, do get in touch with PlayStation Asia through its Facebook page at fb.com/PlayStationAsia.