One of the worst kept secrets in the industry the LG G3 is set to officially come out next week but we’ve seen pretty much everything there is barring the official presentation slides, Until now. While the device has not been in the least bit camera-shy, we are getting a taste of the official specs list along with several slides detailing features of the G3.
What we know from the slide above is that the G3 will have:
- 5.5Inch QHD IPS Screen (2560 x 1440)
- Snapdragon 801 Chipset with 3GB RAM
- 13MP Optically Stabilized Main Camera & 2.1 MP Front Camera
- Support for LTE and LTE-Advanced
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC. GPS and GLONASS Support
- 32GB non expandable memory (for the S/K/L Units)
- 3,000mAh battery
- 146.3 x74.6×8.9mm
- 1W Speaker
A mystery however is the area beside the camera. There has been speculation that it may be a tool to help faster AF akin to the PDAF system of the S5 but until we see it next week, your guess is as good as mine.