HYPER is the company behind the Hyperjuice batteries for Macbooks and iPads and its latest creation has just made its way to Kickstarter. The iStick is a USB stick that makes use of the dual USB and Lightning connector to transfer files between iOS device and a PC. The iStick is the world’s first USB Flash drive with Apple MFI Certified Lightning connector and comes in 8, 16 and 32GB flavours. This is especially useful for those who bought 16GB iOS devices and find that its far from enough space for the daily use.
From The Kickstarter:
HYPER is seeking $100,000 via Kickstarter to fund the iStick product. Funding begins May 12, 2014 (8am PST/11am EST) and ends on June 17, 2014. Upon successful funding, HYPER aims to ship the iStick in August, 2014. This is HYPER’s 2nd Kickstarter project after the successful CloudFTP which was the 3rd highest funded Kickstarter Technology project when it ended.
· World’s first USB flash drive with integrated Apple MFi Certified Lightning connector
· Features both a standard USB connector as well as an Apple Lightning connecter
· Works as a normal USB flash drive when connected to Mac and PC computers
· Connects directly to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models that use the Lightning connector
· Allow users to quickly and safely transfer data between computers and various iOS devices
· Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
· Works in conjunction with a free universal iPhone/iPad/iPod touch iOS app
· Using the app, users can transfer photos, videos and other files between iStick and iDevice
· Users can also stream movies (even non-iOS native video formats), music and open files directly from the iStick without first copying to the iOS device.