Still remember the new expansion pack for Diablo III called Reaper of Souls that Blizzard have announced back in August? Well, the company have recently revealed that it will be released on 25 March 2014 and guess what: Malaysian gamers will be able to obtain it on the same day as well.
According to Asiasoft which is the official distributor of the game for Malaysia, the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls will be made available in two different packages: one being the standard edition which is priced at RM 125 alongside the slightly beefy Collector’s Edition that will cost RM 250. Here are the list of items that are included in the CE package for the game:
– A full complement of Diablo III helms and weapons, primed for transmogrification
– A Spectral Hound minion that players can summon to keep them company on their epic journey
– A Three additional character slots to accommodate new heroes
– World of Warcraft in-game companion pet, the Treasure Goblin, ready to compete in Pet Battles
– A set of StarCraft II Crusader-themed Battle.net® portraits and Malthael-themed decals
– Full-color hardcover art book
– Behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set
– Limited edition Reaper of Souls mouse pad
Gamers who are not interested in the package’s physical art book, Blu-ray/DVD, and mouse pad are free to obtain just CE’s virtual items alone through a separate package called Digital Deluxe Edition directly from Battle.net for USD 59.99 (RM 198). Also, don’t forget that you must first possess the original Diablo III before you are able to play the new contents on Reaper of Souls expansion pack.
The Reaper of Souls will also be made available for PlayStation 4 sometime in the future as part of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition that will combine together both the original game and the new expansion pack. To learn more about the new Diablo III: Reaper of Souls expansion pack, head on to its official website at http://www.diablo3.com/reaper.