Looking to buy a new smartphone? Maxis is now having a Hari Raya promotion for some of the latest smartphones in the market including brand new ones like Sony Xperia L, Samsung Galaxy Mega and Nokia Lumia 520. All you need to do is sign up for a 24 months contract under selected postpaid + mobile internet plans and you can own a new smartphone from as low as RM0.
First up, Maxis is offering the Huawei Ascend Y300, Sony Xperia E and Nokia Lumia 520 for free. If you’re looking for something slightly better in terms of specs, the Xperia L is going from as low as RM299, while the Galaxy Mega is yours from RM899. Other devices offered in this promotion includes the Samsung Galaxy Note II, S4 LTE, BlackBerry Q10 and iPhone 5 (16GB).
The bundles are as follows:
- Huawei Ascend Y300 – Free with TalkMore28 + 200MB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM56/month
- Sony Xperia E – Free with TalkMore28 + 500MB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM66/month
- Nokia Lumia 520 – Free with TalkMore28 + 500MB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM66/month
- Sony Xperia L – RM299 with TalkMore48 + 1GB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM96/month
- Samsung Galaxy Mega – RM899 with TalkMore48 + 1GB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM96/month
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – RM1,099 with TalkMore48 + 1GB Mobile Internet Plan @ RM96/month
- BlackBerry Q10 – RM1,178 with TalkMore148 (5GB data) @ 148/month
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE – RM1,399 with TalkMore78 + 3GB @ RM146/month
- iPhone 5 (16GB) – RM1,149 with iValue 2 (4GB data) @ RM155/month
The offer is valid immediately until 30 September 2013 and ties you up to a 24 months contract.
Visit the promotion page for more information or to purchase these devices immediately on Maxis’ Online Store.