GTA Online is nearly as old as Grand Theft Auto V as a game mode, which is almost nine years old come October. With the recent re-release of the game for current generation consoles, Rockstar Games has announced a subscription service for the game on said consoles called GTA Plus.
To start, the subscription service is oddly only for owners of the game on current generation consoles. On top of the asking price of GTA V or GTA Online, you’ll also be paying an additional US$5.99 (~RM25) a month for a number of perks. While each month may offer a different list, a constant looks to be GTA$500000 worth of in-game currency. Here’s a list of what is getting bundled in for the first month, which is between 29 March and 26 April:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Your mileage may vary regarding the other perks of the GTA Plus subscription service. But while GTA$500000 may have been big in the economy of GTA Online in its early days, it’s pretty much chump change these days, with the newer of the best cars priced in the millions.