Remember the LEGO Super Mario from back in March? At the time, there was no release window for the collaboration beyond later this year. Now, we have an availability date, which is 1 August. And alongside it, more details about the collaboration sets that will be available.
LEGO says that the most important set of them all is the fittingly-named Starter Course. This is the only set that comes with the central piece of all the sets – Mario himself. This is the one with screens for its eyes and on his top, serves as notifications for when you put it through the various play scenarios.
This Starter Course is accompanied by 15 other sets in the LEGO Super Mario collaboration. And as is usually the case with LEGO, you’ll have to buy a number of them to get all the characters and Power-Up Packs. In addition to the sets, there are also 10 enemy characters that are available in blind bag Character Packs.
These are the prices for each set and Power-up Packs, as well as the Character packs:
- Adventures with Mario Starter Course (RM259.90)
- Expansion sets
- Guarded Fortress (RM239.90)
- Desert Pokey (RM99.90)
- Whomp’s Lava Trouble (RM94.90)
- Piranha Plant Power Slide (RM149.90)
- Boomer Bill Barrage (RM149.90)
- Mario’s House & Yoshi (RM149.90)
- Toad’s Treasure Hunt (RM329.90)
- Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle (RM479.90)
- Thwomp Drop (RM199.90)
- King Boo and the Haunted Yard (269.90)
- Power-up Packs
- Fire Mario (RM49.90)
- Propeller Mario (RM49.90)
- Cat Mario (RM49.90)
- Builder Mario (RM49.90)
- Character Packs (RM16.90)
As mentioned, the LEGO Super Mario collaboration sets will be available starting 1 August. But you can already place your pre-orders for them now. You can follow the link below to find out more.