Blade Runner 2049 takes us back to an earth that’s barely habitable. LAPD Office K (Ryan Gosling) is the new Blade Runner. Tasked with hunting rogue replicants, K soon uncovers a dark secret and must locate Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford) – the original Blade Runner who has been missing for 30 years.
Director Denis Villeneuve builds on the world originally built by science fiction writer Philip K Dick. The novel, Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep, from which Blade Runner is adapted, explored the definition of humanity and what it means to be a person living on a post-apocalyptic Earth. While we don’t actually know what Blade Runner 2049 will be about specifically, we expect the movie to follow the same style and tone as Ridley Scott’s cult classic.
Gosling and Ford will be joined by returning cast member Edward James Olmos as an LAPD officer who knew Deckard; along with Jared Leto, Ana de Armas, and Dave Bautista.
We’re giving away 10 pairs of in-season passes for Blade Runner 2049 (that can be redeemed at anytime during the movie’s run). All you need to do to win the tickets and merchandise is answer these simple questions.
Terms and Conditions
1) This contest will run from 3 October to 10 October 2017. Late entries will not be entertained.
2) This contest is open to all members of the public. Employees of Lowyat MSC and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3) Winners will be selected based on the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, the winners will be selected by the most creative response to the tie-breaker question.
4) Selection of winners will be based solely at Lowyat.NET’s discretion.
5) Winners will be contacted via email after the contest ends. There will be no winner’s announcement post.