The folks at Google Malaysia have a special treat for us this time: 15 sets of a limited run of Google playing cards. These playing cards blur the line between playing cards and a pop culture quiz; and we’re giving you a chance to win a set for yourself.
All you need to do to enter is to start playing the Solitaire easter egg in Google Search and take a screenshot of your highest score. Post the screenshot as a comment to our contest announcement on Facebook here, and you’ll be in the running to win one of the card packs. Of course, winners will be determined by the highest score with the fewest moves.
One more thing is that we understand that Solitaire is not always winnable, which is why we don’t actually expect you to complete the game to enter our contest. Also, we perfectly understand if you want to play on easy mode as well.
Terms and Conditions
1) This contest will run from 13 to 27 September 2016. Late entries will not be entertained.
2) This contest is open to all members of the public. Employees of Lowyat MSC and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3) Winners will be selected based on the highest score with the lowest number of moves. Ties will be resolved by the fastest times.
4) Selection of winners will be based solely at Lowyat.NET’s discretion.
5) Winners will be contacted through Facebook after the contest ends.