There’s no way we can stop our children from being exposed to gadgets and the internet, but there is a way to protect them. Celcom recently introduced KidSafe, a “one-stop parental control service” that help parents protect and monitor their children’s mobile activities.
KidSafe is a mobile application from Celcom that is filled with great features to help parents keep track of what their children are doing on a mobile phone. The features provide include:
- Filtering – keep harmful or pornographic websites, apps, videos and games at bay
- Monitoring – lets parents keep track of what children are doing on a mobile phone, as well as see what websites they visit
- Remote Control – allow parents to remotely shut down the mobile phone to prevent children from using the mobile phone for too long
- Management – blocks harmful installed apps in the smartphone
- Location – easily track children’s whereabouts
- Report – learn about children’s mobile activities via recorded reports
KidSafe is currently under testing mode to “discover bugs and instability”. An unreleased version of the app is available for selected Celcom customers, so if you are interested, check out Celcom to request for an APK file. Celcom says that during the trial period, KidSafe can run on any network provider however, when the commercial version is launched, it only works with Celcom subscribers.
Visit Celcom now to find out more about KidSafe.