If you’ve been waiting for Batman: Arkham Knight to make its way back to Steam, then good news: Warner Bros. has announced that the game will be available for purchase again by the end of October 2015. More optimisations on the game will be available by then as well.
Last month, Warner Bros. released a patch for Arkham Knight that has solved numerous issues with the game. While many gamers reported that the update dramatically improved the game’s performance, it seems like Warner Bros. is still working to bring more optimisations to the game. These include:
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
- Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs
While it would’ve been better for Arkham Knight to be optimised for PC upon launch, it’s good to know that Warner Bros. is hard at work to ensure that the game will run better once it makes its way back to Steam. Every DLC released on consoles will also be available for the PC version once it is available for purchase again.