Imgur is turning six today and as a celebration, they are removing the pro subscription service, allowing anyone and everyone to store unlimited number of pictures on its servers for free.
Priced at US$2.99/month before this, all the features in pro version of its services are now available to all of its subscribers. This means that you can now access all the tools within Imgur such as:
- Store an unlimited number of images in your account
- Receive multiple thumbnail options on all uploads
- Access complete image analytics and refer data
- Manage, edit or delete any uploaded image at any time
- Interact with Imgur community through comments, votes and shares
However, don’t be too excited. With the removal of pro subscription, its services are now filled with ads, and there’s no way to pay to remove them. Still, if sharing pictures is your thing, especially GIFs, head on to Imgur and port your entire GIF library over.