It looks like everybody is gearing up for Chinese New Year, and that can only mean good news for us consumers. Digi is celebrating Chinese New Year with up to 888MB more data when you subscribe to selected prepaid internet plans.
Subscribe to Mobile Internet Plans of RM30 and above, Digi Prepaid XL28 or XL38, and get 888MB more data. The plans that are eligible for the offer are:
- Monthly RM30 – RM30 with 1GB + 888MB internet
- Monthly RM48 – RM48 with 2GB + 888MB internet
- Monthly RM68 – RM68 with 4GB + 888MB internet
- Monthly RM88 – RM88 with 6GB + 888MB internet
- XL 28 – RM28 with 500MB + 888MB internet, 250mins voice calls and 250SMS
- XL 38 – RM38 with 1GB + 888MB internet, 350mins voice calls and 350 SMS
- The weekly RM7 plan also comes with free internet, but only 150MB.
Once you’ve purchased these mobile internet, you can redeem your free internet by dialing *200*2*9*1#. To check if your free internet has successfully been redeemed, dial *200*1*2#.
However, do note that the free 888MB of internet is valid for only five days from the date of redemption while 150MB of free data is valid for only 1 day. Any unutilised quota will expire after the validity and will not be carried forward so use them up fast. Digi says that the free data will be utilised first. Finally, you can only make on redemption during the promotion period from 4 February to 28 February 2015.
Visit Digi now for more information.