The new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will go on sale on 6 November 2014. Our local telcos like Maxis, Celcom and DiGi have all already prepared themselves for the big day but if you do not wish to get tied up to a contract, you can also purchase the iPhone outright from senQ, and get extra offers such as exclusive trade-in program, purchase with purchase offer, extended warranty, freebies and more.
senQ will start selling the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus starting from 10:30am in all senQ outlets nationwide so please don’t go knocking on their doors at 12am later tonight. The store will be selling both variants of iPhones but if you are hoping to get yourself the larger iPhone 6 Plus, do go early or check with senQ first because there are limited stocks, especially for the 64GB and 128GB iPhone 6 Plus’ – stocks are expected to come in by next week.
The retail prices of the new iPhones are:
- 16GB iPhone 6 – RM2,399
- 64GB iPhone 6 – RM2,749
- 128GB iPhone 6 – RM3,149
- 16GB iPhone 6 Plus – RM2,749
- 64GB iPhone 6 Plus – RM3,149
- 128GB iPhone 6 Plus – RM3,549
On top of just selling the new iPhones, senQ will also have other offers including:
- Extra 1 year warranty for PlusOne member
- 0% interest up to 36 months.
- Free DiGi Prepaid Internet Coupon 200MB x 6-month worth RM90
- Purchase with Purchase offer
- Exclusive Trade-in Program
- Hong Leong Card Holders will get Free tempered glass protector (First 700)