Maxis recently announced a Merdeka sale, offering an extra RM100 (and sometimes more) off all devices offered by the telco. The offer is similar to the “Raya Dengan Gaya” discount that was announced about two month ago.
Available immediately, the Merdeka sale will run until 21 September 2014 so if you previously wanted to get a new device from the Raya Dengan Gaya sale but haven’t made up your mind, you have about 3 more weeks to do so. The sale is available for all tablets and smartphones offered by Maxis including the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Sony Xperia T3.
Get RM100 discount on these devices (prices shown after RM100 discount):
- iPhone 5S – From RM499
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – From RM1,299
- HTC One (M7) – From 699
- HTC Desire 816 – From RM399
- HTC Desire 310 – “Free”
- HTC Desire 210 – “Free”
- Huawei Ascend Y530 – “Free”
- Huawei Ascend Y330 – “Free”
- Sony Xperia Z2 – From RM1,399
- Sony Xperia M2 – From RM239
- Sony Xperia E1 – “Free”
- Sony Xperia T3 – From RM599
- iPad Air – From RM1,449
- iPad mini with Retina Display – From RM1,159
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 – From RM1,199
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite – From RM239
Great news for those who want to get the latest flagship smartphone from HTC and Samsung because Maxis is offering even more discount for those devices:
- HTC One (M8) – From RM1,099 (RM400 discount)
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – From RM1,199 (RM300 discount)
As usual, all these devices comes with a contract of up to 24 months so visit Maxis for more information on its Merdeka sale. You can even get an advance payment waiver if you have good payment record for both existing Maxis customers and port-in customers as well.