Today, to celebrate the imminent arrival of the World Cup, Celcom have announced the arrival of KAX, a series of 8 collectable plush toys exclusive for XPAX customers. Dressed in colours corresponding to particular teams for the world cup, these 8 limited purple and blue plush toys are said to be your “new BFFs when you lose your current ones to the World Cup”.
To get your very own KAX doll you can do one of the following things:
- XPAX: New Customers just have to activate their starter pack and reload RM30. Existing customers will have to subscribe to mobile internet plan or pick a pack worth a minimum of RM7 per week.
- Celcom First: New customers have to sign up with a Celcom first Prime/Premier/Elite plan and existing customers should subscribe to Mobile Internet mBasic, mAdvance or mPro.
- Celcom Frenz: Subscribe by dialling *141# and reload RM30 or more
- Celcom Traveller SIM: Activate the pack worth RM39 or RM59 and subscribe to mobile internet weekly
- Celcom PortaWiFi: Sign up to any Celcom PortaWifi plan with extra data and RM120 rebate
- Celcom Broadband: Sign up with selected broadband package or purchase additional volume of 5GB
All you need to do is head to the redemption centres at the Celcom Blue Cube and Celcom Xclusive starting 15th May 2014.
The KAX will be released in pairs from now until the End of August so keep an eye out for the one you like! Find out more at the site here!