One of the most affordable premium Android smartphones you can find today is the Lenovo Vibe Z. Launched in Malaysia just last month, the Vibe Z is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM, and sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display as well as a 13MP rear camera. At a retail price of RM1799, it offers excellent value for money.
But what if you can get the Vibe Z for free? Head on after the jump to find out how you can be one of three winners of the Lenovo Vibe Z!
Celcom Malaysia is generously offering three units of the Lenovo Vibe Z up for grabs. To be selected as one of the three winners, simply answer the questions in the embedded contest form below, be creative with your tiebreaker, and wait for the good news to come your way via email!
Terms & Conditions:
1) This contest will run from April 21 until May 5, 2014. Late entries will not be entertained.
2) This contest is open to all existing and new customers of Celcom’s mobile services. [UPDATE: Celcom has now stated that the contest is open for all!]
4) Winners will be selected based on correct answers and the best / most creative slogan completion.
5) At the end of the Contest Period, three (3) customers with the correct answers and best slogans will be selected as a winner.
6) Selection of winners shall be solely at Celcom’s discretion and is final.
7) Winners will be notified via email, and will be required to collect their prizes within 14 days. Should winners fail to do so, the prizes will be forfeited and Celcom will select another winner.
9) At the point of collection, winners will be required to produce their Identification Card (IC) and have a picture taken for promotional purposes.
10) Should the winners be unable to collect their prize themselves, a representative can collect it on their behalf. They will be required to produce a copy of the winners’ IC and a letter of intent signed by the winner.
Click here for the full Terms and Conditions as provided by Celcom.