Concept Picture Only, Not Official Images
After news that the new Samsung flagship phone the Galaxy S5 would be shown to the world at the end of the month during the Unpacked event from Barcelona, it looks like the astute guys over at BGR have uncovered what looks like the specs for the new phone. If these specs are indeed true to what they are going to have on the Galaxy S5, it could be a pretty nifty device.
It is suggested from BGRs sources that the Galaxy S5 will feature:
- Either 2.5GHz Quad-core Snapdragon or 2.0GHz Octa-Core 64-Bit Exynos SoC Processor Varying between region
- 5.2 or 5.25inch AMOLED display with WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32/64/128GB of flash storage
- 16MP rear camera & 3.2MP front camera
- 3200mAh battery
- First All-Metal flagship model from Samsung
- Debut in either Q1 or Q2 this year
Also not confirmed images
What do you think of the specs? Will this be the phone of 2014 or will the next iteration of the iPhone be breathing heavily down its neck? Nothing is confirmed yet, and until it is, you can take things with a pinch of salt for now.
Have your say in the comments!
EDIT: Slight tangent – The second last row on the iPhone 6 side indicates an iBeacon. The description (근거리 무선 결제) indicates a short range wireless payment mechanism. NFC perhaps?