Calling all Tennis fans! The ATP Tour is coming to town for the Malaysian Open from the 23rd to the 29th of September and you could be there too! Thanks to Ricoh, the official office solutions provider for the ATP Tour 2013, we have 10 pairs of Gold tickets to the finale on the 29th Of September to give away! Held at the Putra stadium, the Malaysian Open is the beginning of the ATP Tour Asian leg and is said to be one of the more exciting destinations on the tour.
The contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and over, the last day for entries is the 23rd of September and if you do get chosen, you will be contacted by email or phone on how you can collect your tickets.
Here’s how stand a chance to win tickets!
1) Hit the jump and look for the image with the reference numbers
2) Determine where YOU think the ball is
3) Head on over to our form and fill it out as best you can: http://goo.gl/jWRlv2
4) Wait for our email to see if you won!
Head on over past the jump to see if your eagle eye skills are up to par!
THE SPOT THE TENNIS BALL CONTEST – RULES & REGULATIONS
1. You acknowledge and agree that your participation in The Spot the Ball Tennis Contest (hereinafter referred to as the Contest) is subject to the terms and conditions described herein.
1. The Contest is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above.
2. If you are a minor under the age of 18, you must first obtain the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering the Contest.
3. Persons employed by or in a similar relation to Ricoh (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., their subsidiaries or to companies participating on the preparation and organization of the whole Contest as well as immediate members of their families, are nonetheless excluded from participation.
1. Each participant may submit only 1 (one) entry to the Contest.
2. Each participant to state which numbered tennis ball (Ball 1, Ball 2, Ball 3, Ball 4 or Ball 5) is the accurately positioned tennis ball in the “Spot the Tennis Ball” image.
3. Contest entries should submitted via the webform only.
4. All contest entries to be accompanied with your full name, contact details, and an IC number.
5. Last day for contest submissions: Monday, 23 September 2013.
1. Ten (10) lucky winners will win a pair of Gold tickets to The Malaysian Open, KUALA LUPMUR 2013, ATP tournament finals on Sunday, 29 September 2013.
2. Winners will be selected at random, provided that the participant has named the accurately positioned tennis ball in the contest image.
3. The prizes of the Contest are non-transferable.
1. RICOH (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and Lowyat.net shall not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you or any other participant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. RICOH (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and Lowyat.net are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction or any telecommunications network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.