It’s finally here, the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be happening at exactly 10am tomorrow morning. Samsung and all major telcos in Malaysia will be having their own events at different locations across the nation and if you’re hoping to land your hands on one and own the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung, here are the places you need to go:
- Blue Cube @Sunway – 10am to 10pm
- Celcom Taman Molek – 9am to 5pm
- Blue Cube All Season Place – 10am to 10pm
- Full Line Communications, Shah Alam – 10am to 7pm
- Prepaid Technologies, Johor Bahru – 10am to 9pm
- RM Link Sdn Bhd, Georgetown, Penang – 12pm to 9pm
- Berjaya Times Square
- Seremban Store
- Ipoh Store
Maxis shared with us earlier this morning that it will be hosting an event at The Gardens, Mid Valley Megamall. According to Samsung’s main page, the telco will also be hosting events for the Galaxy S4 at these locations
- Lot T-231, 3rd Floor The Gardens, Mid Valley Megamall
- LG05 Lower Ground Floor, Queensbay Mall, Penang
- Block 6-G-1, Danga Bay, Johor
Finally last but not least it looks like DiGi will be having on-ground events too at these locations. Unfortunately though, no further information has been revealed regarding any extra promotions if you purchase the phone at these roadshows.
- Sunway Pyramid, DS-Lot LG2.69
- Pulau Tikus, Penang
- Taman Molek, Johor Bahru
Of course, Samsung will also be celebrating the arrival of the Galaxy S4 along with its customers so catch them from 2pm onwards at Low Yat Plaza on 27 April 2013.
Hit the break for the full list of locations shared by Samsung and have fun this busy weekend or visit Samsung’s Facebook Page for more information.