Just moments ago, Maxis has announced that Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC One XL smartphones are now able to utilize its LTE network which the company launched on 1st January 2013. Both smartphones are now officially the first batch of devices that Maxis 4G LTE network will support in 2013.
Judging from the announcement that we received from Maxis, it seems like there is no specific 4G LTE plans since users are able to purchase either of the devices with Maxis standard TalkMore and SurfMore postpaid plans. Additionally, this announcement also marked the addition of Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC One XL to the telco’s postpaid offerings.
While they have yet to appear on Maxis’ website when this article was written, customers are now able to obtain Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC One XL from the telco at Maxis Centres in KLCC and Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. They are priced from RM 1,099 and RM 1,199 respectively – applicable when customers purchase either of the devices with SurfMore75 or TalkMore78 with 3GB Mobile Internet plans.
Meanwhile, there is still no changes to Maxis existing LTE coverage which currently includes Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Desa Sri Hartama, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Bandar Sunway and Cyberjaya. To learn more about Maxis LTE network, visit www.maxis.com.my/4GLTE.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48284 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33814 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30397 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26306 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23752 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19602 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19397 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia