Ready to step up into the real world? Try the online version – some say it’s even better!
Lowyat.NET, home to Malaysia’s largest Internet community is expanding its team and is now accepting internship applications. Whether you’re a tech geek, l33t gamer, geek out on f-stops and EV, or just an all-round gadget lover, we want to hear from you. If you’re willing to learn the ropes of working in online media, we’re ready to teach you.
Here’s what we’re looking for in potential interns:
- Eagerness to learn with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Passion for everything related to consumer technology (mobile, PC, laptops, games, cameras, audio/visual accessories, software, coding/programming, and everything in between).
- Basic experience in online publishing platforms is preferred, but not necessary – we’re always ready to teach!
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure both independently and as a team.
- Most importantly, you share the same love for the written word as we do.
Students on their semester break who wish to learn more about the working world are highly encouraged to apply. Successful applicants can look forward not only to learning to work in a fast-paced online environment, but also experience the benefits of being in the media industry. You’ll meet plenty of interesting people, you’ll be one of the first to see and experience new gadgets, and potentially even travel to international events. And, if you really leave an impression, there’s a pretty high chance of being offered a job after you graduate!
Interested? Send us a copy of your resume alongside a recent photo of yourself with a cover letter detailing why you’re interested in an internship with Team Lowyat.NET. All applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Internship Application” with the necessary documents attached.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!