Looks like Sony, Asus and Toshiba are not be the only manufacturers around that are offering All-In-One PC / tablet combo to the market. Over at the SXSW in Austin, Dell has just unveiled its own take on the form factor through the new Dell XPS 18.
As the name might has implied, the Dell XPS 18 is indeed equipped with an 18.4-inch full HD display and weights at less than 2.27 kg (5 pounds). Apart from spotting an Intel Core ULT processor and the option to equip it with a solid state drive, other information about the new Dell XPS 18 are still quite scarce for the time being.
That being said, we believe that those information will be out soon enough as the product’s campaign page is already online here. Till then, let’s see how soon will Dell bring it over to Malaysia.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46759 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32815 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29847 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26019 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 22518 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19361 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19226 Views
ST Tee says:Hoepless Celcom... FAILED again!...
taka jode says:when will it be available in KL?...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia