The HTC One may just have been launched about three weeks ago, but we’ll only see HTC’s new flagship sometime in April. If the launch had whet your appetite to find out more about the One, and our demo video was not interactive enough, HTC is here to help. The company has just announced a microsite where those interested can take an interactive look at the new features found on the HTC One, such as BlinkFeed, BoomSound and HTC Zoe.
The site is highly interactive, and requires user input on certain parts, such as scrolling through the image gallery and BlinkFeed. Incidentally, what’s very interesting is if you look closer, the BlinkFeed is actually feeding users with real-time information from real sources such as Reuters, CNET and The Verge.
To find out more about the new HTC One, head on to the microsite here.
The latest addition to Lowyat.NET's family is a freshly-converted tech geek and footie fanatic who dabbles with the occasional game or two.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46591 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32682 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29771 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25987 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 22372 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19333 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19208 Views
Chief Chapree says:Brick, Celcom user: No updates from Celcom guys as of today. Clearly...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia