As we heading to the middle of March, you might have realized that quite a number of products that were launched at CES’13 are already on their way to the market. One of them is the new Acer Iconia B1-A71 tablet.
Equipped with 7-inch WSVGA TFT display and 2710mAh battery (which is rather small for a tablet, to be honest), the Android tablet is powered by a MediaTek MT8317T chipset which features a 1.2GHz dual-core ARM Cortex A9 CPU and PowerVR SGX531 GPU. The chipset is paired together with 512MB DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage as well as with the support for microSD card with capacity of up to 32GB.
The new Acer Iconia B1-A71 tablet is priced at RM 399 – much lower than its launch price at CES and much closer to the USD 99 price tag that it was associated with prior to CES. To learn more, head on to www.facebook.com/AcerMalaysia.
[Source: Acer Malaysia]
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,282 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,736 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,247 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,949 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,914 views