The biggest Defense of The Ancients tournament in Malaysia (and one of the most globally known as well) is making a return once again as its long-time host – Sendi Mutiara Multimedia – has officially confirmed its commitment to the event for 2013.
That being said, most of the information regarding the event are still pending for the time being. However, SMM has stated that the state qualifiers for 2013 SMM National DoTA Championship will take place from April onwards with venues and dates will be revealed to public very soon. DoTA teams that are interested to participate in the event are welcome to register their team members at SMM’s website right away.
With around RM 2,500 worth of cash prizes up for grabs at each venue, the registration fee for 2013 SMM National DoTA Championship has been set at RM 50 per team. For more information, visit www.smm.net.my.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46474 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32597 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29740 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25975 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 22050 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19314 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19195 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia