Rumors and Leaks: Samsung Galaxy S IV Camera and Touchless Gesture
Almost everybody’s excited to see what Samsung can bring to its next flagship smartphone model, the Galaxy S IV, there have been rumors that it packs some pretty interesting hardware under its rumored 5” Full HD display and today, check out some allegedly leaked sample images taken with the Galaxy S IV.
Unfortunately though, the pictures does not unveil much, heck, it isn’t even taken at the maximum resolution, according to their EXIF information. One of the images featured a Korean desk calendar with Samsung’s branding on it. Other information found on the eXIF includes an aperture of f/2.2 (S III uses f/2.6), and a focal length of 4.2mm. Do bear in mind that these information can easily be tempered with.
The pictures have been removed from Google+ but hit the break to see a few more of them along with their EXIF information.
According to a completely different rumor, the Galaxy S IV will come with touchless gesture for screen navigation. The mechanics is similar to “floating touch” used on the Sony Xperia sola except that instead of only allowing you to perform basic tasks like select links and pictures, it does a whole lot more. I’m guessing it should be similar to what the S Pen can do on a Galaxy Note II but with the fingers instead so you won’t get ugly fingerprints all over the beautiful display.
How may of you are saving up for a Galaxy S IV?
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,653 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,685 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,131 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,926 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,894 views