First announced to the world last November, the new Nokia 206 is now available in Malaysia – slightly later than its original Q4’2012 estimated release date. Being a budget-oriented S40 phone, there might be not much to shout above but nevertheless, the Nokia 206 does support EDGE connectivity and is pre-installed with Nokia Xpress Browser for Internet surfing.
Furthermore, the Nokia 206 also supports microSD card with capacity of up to 32GB as well as the Nokia Slam technology which enable users to quickly share contents to another Bluetooth-enabled devices easily. Not to forget, the Nokia 206 also comes with dual-SIM capability.
Currently available only in black colorway, the new Nokia 206 is priced at RM 199. Check out the device’s full specifications over at www.nokia.com.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47613 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33391 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30165 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26169 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23390 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19518 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19318 Views
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
ars92 says:u mobile isnt supported yet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia