It’s not even the end of January yet and MWC 2013 is not for another month but look at what we have here, more rumor and leaks to make the show something really exciting to look forward to. A China supply chain recently leaked a display panel with a Sony branding on it that measures at 6.44” diagonally. Earlier, it was rumored that Sony has a device named C6603 Yuga with a 6” display scheduled for later this year and judging from the measurements from this panel, it looks like this could be the real deal.
Of course, this is just a picture of a panel of a very large mobile phone display from Sony, we can’t tell from the picture to what level the device is being manufactured; it could only be a prototype for all we know. Nonetheless, with all the exciting lineup Sony has been showing off lately like the Xperia Z, ZL and Xperia Tablet Z, we’re definitely looking forward to see what Sony has in stored for MWC 2013.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47544 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33351 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30131 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26154 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23360 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19509 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19308 Views
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
ars92 says:u mobile isnt supported yet...
Chief Chapree says:Intel didn't clarify us on that matter but technically, it should be...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia