- Main Menu
Featured Posts12 Simple Tips To Improve Your PhotographyDecember 12, 2012How Exactly Does the ASUS Transformer AiO Work?March 28, 2013Back To Basics: The Exposure Triangle – Part 2March 21, 2012
- ForumsActive ThreadsJoin The DiscussionLatest Threads
- Send Us A Tip
- Advertise With Us
If you are one of the many proud Perodua Myvi owners out there, you might want to pay attention. Perodua earlier today has issues a statement that it is calling 74,000 Perodua Myvi that were manufactured between March 2011 and March 2012 in order to replace their Electronic Power Steering (EPS) column.
Apparently, Perodua discovered that the problem can be detected when the EPS indicator is lit, after which, drivers might feel a slight steering heaviness at speeds between 30 and 40 km/h . Although the problem can temporarily be fixed by switching off the engine and restarting the car, Perodua prefer to tackle the issue permanently and without any cost to users.
The replacement process will take around 80 minutes to be completed and owners of the said Perodua Myvi models are welcome to visit any of 170 Perodua’s service centre to get it done.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46260 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32467 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29660 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 25945 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 21908 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19281 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19173 Views
kamikraze says:In nokia page hardware spec state no dual sim, but in the...
Celcom user says:Today is 18th of May 2013..but there is still no news about...
acer Android Apple Asus bb10 Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia