Now that the RM500 limit for the Youth Communication Package has been removed, those who are eligible for the rebate can now purchase any smartphones to enjoy the RM200 subsidy. DiGi may be the latest major telco to introduce its Youth Communication Package offer but it is the first to offer the RM200 rebate for the widest range of smartphones for both prepaid and postpaid users.
According to DiGi, new postpaid users can enjoy RM200 off when they purchase ANY 3G smartphone bundle with an iDiGi or a DG Smart Plan contract, this means that yes, you can get an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Galaxy S III and all the latest devices offered by the telco. You can check out DiGi Store Online to see what phone bundles are being offered by the telco right now though, all Youth Communication Package purchases must be made in a physical store.
As for prepaid users, you can get the Samsung Galaxy Y at RM169 or get the HTC One X at RM1,549; you will even receive an RM10 reload coupon for free though, all users must sign up for Mobile Internet Weekly 300MB to be eligible for this offer.
Visit DiGi for more information.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47835 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33529 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30239 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26197 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23430 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19552 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19344 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia