Barely four months after it unveils the GS football boot, Nike has unveiled the follow up model to the boot – the new Nike GS 2. Stands for Green Speed, the new Nike GS 2 is said to be the company’s lightest football to date and was conceived using recyclable as well as renewable materials.
At a glance, the new Nike GS 2 is almost identical to its predecessor – from its weight of 160 grams (for size 9 boot) down to its raw materials. However, the biggest difference between the new Nike GS2 and the original GS is that GS2‘s upper has been treated with a layer called All Conditions Control (ACC) which first appeared on Nike CTR360 Maestri III.
The all-weather ACC treatment is there to help provide consistent level of friction between the boot and the ball whether in wet or dry condition. Of course, there is also a huge ACC insignia in safari print on the Nike GS 2 boot to further differentiate between the booth and the original Nike GS.
While the original Nike GS football boot was not officially released in Malaysia, the new Nike GS 2 will be made available in Malaysia exclusively at Match Up – a new football specialty store located at the newly renovated third floor of Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur – this coming Sunday, December 2 for RM 949. Head on to Nike Football Malaysia’s official Facebook page to learn more.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47882 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33564 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30266 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26201 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23442 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19558 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19348 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia