Over the past month or so, we’ve been reporting a lot on movies that are getting postponed and release schedules that have been reshuffled no thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. From No Time to Die to Fast & Furious 9, pretty much all the big movies that were supposed to hit cinemas over the next couple of months have been postponed. Even the House of Mouse, Disney isn’t spared.
Disney usually has a fantastic release schedule (apart from that one time they flubbed the release date of Solo: A Star Wars Story). Their films are usually nicely spread throughout the year at the perfect dates, which more often than not allows them to reach the maximum profit potential. However, things are going to be a lot different this year. Due to the Covid-19 and shuffling and rescheduling, Disney has now a whopping 6 movies coming out in the span of two months.
Here’s the list of Disney movies that will be hitting theatres in November and December of 2020.
- Cate Shortland’s Black Widow (6 November)
- Adrian Lyne’s Deep Water (13 November)
- Pete Docter’s Soul (20 November)
- Shawn Levy’s Free Guy (11 December)
- Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story (18 December)
- Ridley Scott’s The Last Duel (25 December)