It’s finally March and you know what this means; there’s only about 2 more weeks till Samsung announce its next Galaxy device – the Samsung Galaxy S IV. Recently, a new Samsung device with the code name GT-I9500 made its way into Browsermark 2.0 benchmark site, getting the best performance score, ahead of the many new devices such as the LG Optimus G and the recently announced HTC One. GT-I9500 is expected to be the international version of Samsung Galaxy S IV.
The device received a score of 2710; LG Optimus G scored 2555 and the HTC One scored 2262. Unfortunately though, the benchmark result does not indicate what processor the device is using. We’ve been hearing about different rumors, some say that international model will be powered by the Samsung Exynos 5 Octa processor while the U.S. version will run on Snapdragon 600.
The Galaxy S IV will be launched in 14 March 2013 in New York and it looks like it will be a huge event. Samsung also recently sent out an invitation calling the public to head on down to Times Square in New York to experience the company’s next flagship smartphone. Two more weeks, are you excited yet?
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 124,439 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,677 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,247 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,949 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,843 views