Fresh from its global unveiling at London and New York two days ago, we just a brief session with the new HTC One smartphone here at its regional unveiling event in Sydney, Australia. While we will be discussing more about the device later today, we have received the confirmation that the device will be released in Malaysia by the end of April 2013.
The device will come in both Stealth Black and Glazier Silver colorways with a price tag of RM 2299 for 32GB storage. Yes, the device supports our 2600MHz LTE frequency.
So stay tuned for our brief hands-on experience with the new HTC One very soon.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48280 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33813 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30396 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26305 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23751 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19601 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19396 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia