The inaugural edition of PlayFPS Elites 2013 continues today at The Mall Ngamwongwan Convention Centre in Bangkok whereby Malaysia’s representative – wN.mTK – has managed to book a spot in the Sudden Attack semi-finals after an excellent performance in the group stage yesterday.
However, the team’s semi-final opponent – Volcano of Vietnam – proved to be too tough for wN.mTK to handle although it took them three matches before wN.mTK eventually perished on Volcano’s hand. Our representative still managed to salvage RM 3,045 (USD 1,000) worth of cash prizes though as wN.mTK then went on to overcome Arrancar by Mthai from Thailand in the third place playoff match.
The champion title of Sudden Attack Season 2 SEA Championship eventually goes to eMcN of South Korea after defeating Volcano through yet another grueling 3-match thriller. On another hand, the Alliance of Valiant Arms SEA Championship title goes to the home team – 1st E-Sports – with Allegiance of Singapore in the second place as well as Neolution E-Sport which is also from Thailand in the third place.
Meanwhile, do stay tuned for the sights and scenes from our time here at PlayFPS Elites 2013 coming your way soon.
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47018 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33007 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29954 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26067 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23181 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19425 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19255 Views
zork says:how about 1tb of cloud storage instead??...
Chief Chapree says:As mentioned in the article, not at this moment....
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia