The Samsung Galaxy S III mini is officially here in Malaysia, last week, both Maxis and DiGi announced their phone bundle for the latest mid-range smartphone from Samsung and now, it’s Celcom’s turn. Celcom is now offering the Samsung Galaxy S III mini from as low as RM588 when you sign up for a contract under the telco.
Available with Celcom First postpaid plans, sign up for a 12- or 18 months contract along with a data plan and you can purchase the Galaxy S III mini at a subsidized price. The plans are as follows:
More information available over at Celcom.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 46923 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 32930 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 29912 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26051 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23056 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19398 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19245 Views
speedrider says:That's good.. But that dude in the center distracts me!...
Calvin Chin says:What a wonderful way to kill the competition !...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Lumia 920 Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia