Still haven’t gotten your Google Nexus 4 by LG because none of the plans offered by DiGi are attractive enough for you? DiGi today added in one more option for you to pick from – a 24 months contract under DG Smart Plan 68 and you can receive up to RM780 in rebates after the entire contract period.
At launch, DiGi only offered the device with a 24 months contract under DG Smart Plan 88. Last week, the telco added two new options for subscribers – a zero contract plan under Smart Plan 68 and Smart Plan 88. Now, while the device price remains the same at RM1,499, you can chose to sign up with a 24 months contract under Smart Plan 68 and receive extra monthly rebates of RM25/month for 24 months.
The plans offered by DiGi now are as follows:
Find out more from DiGi.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,147 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,699 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,247 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,949 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,872 views