Before The Sims…there was SimCity. The legendary city-building game series is about to make a return this coming March and guess what, you might be able to check out a slice of the new SimCity very soon through the game’s beta test that is scheduled to take place from January 25th to 28th.
That being said, the beta will be offering only one hour worth of gameplay – although gamers can play it over and over again – and it is only available on PC. Nevertheless, the opportunity to play the game way before its eventual release on 5 March is pretty awesome especially for those that have played previous SimCity titles.
So, head on the official website of SimCity to sign up for a spot in the game’s beta test next weekend.
[Source: SimCity's Twitter]
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47680 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33439 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30204 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26184 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23404 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19532 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19333 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
abandon abbot says:way overpriced ... in america this model is selling for usd 250...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia