The new Graph Search feature from Facebook is such an interesting thing, it makes it so much easier for you to discover friends with similar interests or to find all the photos you care about, but you better beef up your privacy settings and recheck your likes and such because it also makes it SO much easier for people to discover embarrassing things about you.
Sure, Facebook mentioned that Graph Search will not show you things that you can’t find on Facebook, your existing privacy settings will not be affected but with Graph Search, people can browse for such specific queries, they can dig out information about you that you never really intended to share with your friends such as some of the pages you liked before, for example, “Men who like RAPING!”. To make matters worst, the search box in Facebook has autocomplete, so it kind of does the magic on its own, you don’t even have to think of what to search to find out these embarrassing moments.
We don’t have Graph Search yet to do a hands on, but hit the break for more embarrassing stuffs Graph Search can get you into. Meanwhile, you might want to recheck the “likes” you have on Facebook or limit who can see your likes.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48377 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33865 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30414 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26315 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23775 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19609 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19407 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia