Want the LG Nexus 4 badly but do not wish to sign up for the most expensive contract from DiGi that goes for RM63 a month after rebates? No worries, DiGi is now offering the phone with its Smart Plan 68 and here’s the best part, you can purchase it at the same price at RM1,499 (that’s RM150 off the retail price) with a “Zero Contract” deal.
When the phone bundle was first announced by DiGi, the telco only offered it with a 24 months contract for Smart Plan 88. But on top of the RM150 subsidy on the device price, DiGi offered a monthly rebate of RM25/month for 24 months, which means that if you use up the entire 8GB of data provided monthly, you can save up to RM780 in total.
The first option is still available of course, but if you do not wish to get tied to a contract, the Nexus 4 is available with a Zero Contract option for both Smart Plan 88 and Smart Plan 68; the device price is still the same for all plans. The breakdowns of the phone bundle offered by DiGi are as follows:
But wait, there’s a catch of course, “Zero Contract” isn’t exactly contract-free, you’ll need to sign up with DiGi for a minimum of 3 months otherwise an administrative fee of RM100 will be charged. If you sign up for autobilling, you can enjoy RM5 rebate a month for the first 6 months so staying with DiGi for at least 3 months isn’t a bad idea.
More information available over at DiGi.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,285 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,746 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,247 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,949 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,929 views