2012 has been a great year for us here at Lowyat.NET and furthermore, this year also marked our 10th year in existence. While today might the final day of the year, the celebration is not over yet though as we still have something up our sleeves that we have been saving for quite some time. Here it is, folks – say hello to the first ever Lowyat.NET x LANSI collaborative t-shirt!
As mentioned in the recent editor’s note, the new Lowyat.NET x LANSI line of t-shirts are put together with the help from the rising Made-In-Malaysia streetwear outfit – The Swagger Salon – specially for Lowyat.NET’s 10th anniversary. This particular one – the Lowyat.NET x LANSI #0: Shout Out – features a shout out box design on its front and the Lowyat.NET 10th anniversary logo on its back.
Available in limited quantity, the new Lowyat.NET x LANSI #0: Shout Out t-shirt is available at our online store – Storekini.com – right away for RM 60. Grab it as soon as you can because once it runs out, it will not be reprinted anymore!
Syefri “Chapree” Zulkefli is an industry mainstay that has made his bones in the eSports, gaming and tech community for almost a decade.
Find us on Facebook
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 125,278 views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone?2,725 views
- Coming of Age: iOS7 Points the Way to the Future of Mobile Innovation2,247 views
- Lowyat.TV: Hands On With iOS 7 – A Preview Of Things To Come1,949 views
- Malaysia Telco Price Comparison: Samsung Galaxy S41,899 views