ASUS Malaysia has just announced the availability of the new Nexus 7 tablet with 3G connectivity in Malaysia via its Facebook page. Late last week we heard that SenQ are taking pre-orders for the 7-inch tablet, but ASUS has now confirmed local availability, as well as a list of retail partners.
This tablet will officially be known as the Nexus 7C, to differentiate itself from the earlier version. Inside, the Nexus 7C shares the same internals as the Nexus 7 launched earlier this year, featuring a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor running at 1.3GHz, 1GB of RAM, and also a 7-inch 1280 x 800 resolution IPS display.
The biggest difference, of course, is the addition of a SIM card slot for 3G connectivity in addition to WiFi, as well as a larger 32GB onboard storage. Again, there is no expandable storage option, so you’re stuck with 32GB, but we feel that’s easier to digest than the initial 16GB offered in the first Nexus 7.
The ASUS Nexus 7C by Google is now available nationwide at a retail price of RM1099. If you’re interested in the WiFi-only option, ASUS recently dropped the price for the Nexus 7 to RM899.
(Source: ASUS Malaysia (Facebook))
The latest addition to Lowyat.NET's family is a freshly-converted tech geek and footie fanatic who dabbles with the occasional game or two.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47711 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33454 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30207 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26185 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23407 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19541 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19335 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia