It Is without a doubt that the Samsung Galaxy Note devices are very successful be it the first generation 5.3” version, the second generation 5.5” or the 10.1” tablet, so will Samsung work on a similar device in 7-inch form? A benchmark test result recently surfaced online with the model number GT-N5100. Discovered on NenaMark, the result shows no hint as to what the specs might be, except that it has a 1280 x 720 screen resolution; it is believed to have a 7.7” display size only because the GT-N5100 model number has previously been rumored to be a 7” version of the Note.
Just a quick check on Samsung’s model number for existing devices, the Note family all come with a “GT-N” – Note II is GT-N7100, Note 10.1 is GT-N8000 – so it makes sense that this unknown GT-N5100 is also part of the family; we just can’t make sense as to why it’s numbered at 5100.
If the rumor is true, this would definitely be something very interesting to look forward to. 7” is indeed a good in-between size and knowing Samsung’s tendency to conquer every single segment of the market, it won’t be a surprise that the company is indeed working on it.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 48343 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33845 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30403 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26311 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23768 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19604 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19404 Views
Bill Gates says:RM 32,740 for a phone? That's cheap I'll buy a dozen!...
manx95 says:ok that is just crazy......
Shaddy says:How much is it approx?...
morpheus3929 says:"20Mbps on the Yes network." that's the biggest bullshit i've heard in...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia