Now that Maxis has opened its ROI for the iPhone 5 which is scheduled for 14 December 2012, it is without a doubt that the other telcos will follow shortly. Celcom has also opened its ROI for the much awaited device so if you’re interested, register with Celcom now and be one of the first to receive updates about price and packages from the telco.
Meanwhile, it looks like DiGi is also working on something, a preorder perhaps. Like most major phone launches in the past year or so, DiGi has been offering the option to preorder a device, pay and have it delivered to your doorstep on the day of launch, say “yay” to no more midnight queuing.
So iPhone fans, are you excited yet? Or have you already gotten your iPhone 5 from our neighboring countries?
Register your interest with Celcom over at their main page.
Local telco stalker, gadget junkie and mummy to the naughtiest 1 year old in the world.
Find us on Facebook
- Facebook’s New Security Partners to Help Eradicate Spam Posts - 47772 Views
- The Nokia N9: Is This the World’s Most Underrated Smartphone? - 33487 Views
- Update: The (Almost) Complete iPhone 5 Telco Price Comparison - 30212 Views
- Even at RM1799, the Nexus 4 is Still a Good Deal - 26189 Views
- Home: The New Facebook Experience For Android, Coming To Select Smartphones On April 12 - 23419 Views
- Why I Said the Rumoured Retail Price of the Nexus 4 is “Still a Good Deal” - 19546 Views
- Apple iPhone 5 To Arrive In Malaysia On December 14 - 19340 Views
dont play play says:dong play play!!! this is james bond phone!! water proof, fire proof, bullet...
acer Android Apple Asus Blackberry blackberry 10 Celcom Celcom Phone Bundle CES 2013 DiGi DiGi Phone Bundle Facebook Google HTC HTC One Huawei intel iOS iPad iPhone iPhone 5 Jolla Lenovo LG Lumia Malaysia Maxis Maxis Phone Bundle microsoft MWC Nexus 4 Nokia Nokia Lumia Phone Bundle Samsung samsung galaxy Sony Sony Mobile sony xperia windows windows 8 Windows Phone Windows Phone 8 WP8 Xperia