The rebooted Planet of the Apes series is back with its third installment – War For The Planet Of The Apes. Also, you’re in luck because we have 20 pairs of tickets to give away. All you have to do is answer our usual four questions and put some extra effort into the tiebreaker to win a chance to watch the movie premier on 12 July.
Directed by Matt Reeves, the War For The Planet Of The Apes continues the events of Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes. Caesar and the apes are now at war with the humans. Despite the apes suffering heavy losses, Caesar seeks to avenge his kind by going up against a ruthless Colonel in a battle that will determine the fate of the apes and the future of earth.
Terms and Conditions
1) This contest will run from 29 June to 7 July 2017. Late entries will not be entertained.
2) This contest is open to all members of the public. Employees of Lowyat MSC and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3) Winners will be selected based on the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, the winners will be selected by the most creative response to the tie-breaker question.
4) Selection of winners will be based solely at Lowyat.NET’s discretion.
5) Winners will be contacted via email after the contest ends. There will be no winner’s announcement post.
6) The screening of War For The Planet Of The Apes will take place at 9.15pm on the 12 July 2017 (Tuesday) @ TGV 1 Utama.